Free Legal Resources On U.S. Immigration Law
Here, you can find a collection of resources provided by attorney Ramon Irizarry at Empire Immigration Law, PLLC to help answer any immigration legal questions you might have. For more than a decade, Mr. Irizarry has devoted his practice to immigration law. He is passionate about helping people obtain their dreams.
Learn more about Mr. Irizarry’s practice and what he can do for you. Based in Buffalo, New York, he offers free initial consultations to prospective immigration clients. Call 888-606-3005 to get started.
Check out our free resources:
- 7 ways you could ruin your immigration case: Take advantage of this free PDF legal resource to learn how to avoid these 7 common missteps.
- Immigration how-to videos: The firm has put together numerous valuable videos addressing common immigration issues.
- Immigration guide: Read a comprehensive guide to U.S. immigration law.
- Naturalization guide: Learn more about becoming a U.S. citizen through the naturalization process.
- Green card guide: Find out how to become a lawful permanent resident in the United States.
- Guide to fiancé visas: Learn about all aspects of the process for bringing a soon-to-be spouse to the United States.
- Deportation guide: Read this guide for important information if you’re facing possible removal.
Don’t Rely On These Resources Alone
While these resources are meant to empower you with more knowledge, they’re no substitute for skilled legal guidance. To discuss your immigration questions and concerns with an experienced lawyer, call Empire Immigration Law, PLLC at 888-606-3005 or send an email to request your free initial consultation.